You can now play Mass Snowmobile Trails for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts (SAM) is pleased to provide our new, no reception needed, trail app for the 2014-2015 season.
Our trail app features our entire statewide trail network and junctions, along with parking locations and services accessible by trail. We make it easy to find where to eat, get gas, parts and repairs, or stay the night. Locations to purchase trail passes across the state are included as well.
Tap a junction pin for more information on junction number. Service pins are displayed by category. Tap for additional information. Service pins with a “T” are trail pass locations.
Going to an unfamiliar area? Enable GPS on your phone and within the app and never get lost! No need to try to figure out where you are, your phone app will show you relative to the trails and junctions, with or without reception!
Don't miss out on all these features:
· app centers on your current location
· corridor and secondary trail coverage
· display current satellite GPS location
· display all trail data, parking and services without reception
· choice of street view or hybrid satellite view
· display the current radar, with reception
· GPS breadcrumb tracking, just tap the compass to start and stop
· mark and save waypoints for favorite spots
· tap out a route along the junction pins, save it, then follow the route when riding
· option to keep the screen display on, for easier navigating
· portrait and landscape mode orientation
REMEMBER: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please be prepared.
Trail status and conditions can change at a moment’s notice so please use this tool to aid you in your travels but do not depend solely upon it.
To contact us with questions, please visit www.sledmass.com.
Disclaimer: Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts (SAM) and Mohawk Valley GIS (app developers) cannot guarantee the accuracy of the trail locations nor can SAM and Mohawk Valley assume responsibility for the condition of the trails depicted in the app. Please use caution and common sense at all times when riding. Follow posted signs on the trails at all times.
How to download and run Mass Snowmobile Trails on your PC and Mac
Mass Snowmobile Trails For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mass Snowmobile Trails For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mass Snowmobile Trails For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mass Snowmobile Trails:
Step to Step Guide / Mass Snowmobile Trails For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mass Snowmobile Trails’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SHAREit – Transfer & Share For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.