You can now play MassMutual RetireSmart for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You’re busy. And let’s face it: retirement probably isn’t the first thing on your mind all the time. When the inspiration to check your balance does strike, you’re usually on the go without access to your computer. But now, you can keep your retirement account information in your pocket with the MassMutual RetireSmartSM mobile app.
You can view the following:
– Rate of return
– Total account balance
– Balances by source and investment
– Vested balance by source
– Last contribution amount
– Asset allocation by investment in chart and list form
– Document Delivery Preference
Depending on your company’s plan, you may also be able to:
– Update your contribution amounts
– Adjust your automatic contribution increases
– View loan details
– Access your Statements and Required Disclosures
The app also offers login assistance, contact information, and more. To log in, just enter the same credentials you’d use on the RetireSmart website. All data is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, and no data is stored locally on the device. Download the app today and keep tabs on your retirement account, no matter where you are.
Data shown in screenshots is illustrative only. It is not a recommendation or solicitation for a product or service. System availability and response times subject to mobile network availability and connection speed.
©2018 Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001. All rights reserved. MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) [of which Retirement Services is a division] and its affiliated companies and sales representatives.
How to download and run MassMutual RetireSmart on your PC and Mac
MassMutual RetireSmart For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MassMutual RetireSmart For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MassMutual RetireSmart For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MassMutual RetireSmart:
Step to Step Guide / MassMutual RetireSmart For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MassMutual RetireSmart’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My ONE20 – Truck Safe GPS For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.