You can now play Master of Guitar Fretboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With this app you can Improve your skills in managing your favorite instrument and have fun competing with your friends.
Includes two game modes:
* Survival: Select the note that corresponds to the fret and make the most points before you select a wrong note or the timer runs out (5 seconds per note.)
* Training Mode: Improve your skills with your instrument and practice to improve your scores when you play in Survival mode.
Additionally, you can share your results on Facebook and compare your scores with friends on the leader board.
Enjoy, Learn and prove to your musician comrades that you are the master of guitar fretboard.
How to download and run Master of Guitar Fretboard on your PC and Mac
Master of Guitar Fretboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Master of Guitar Fretboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Master of Guitar Fretboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Master of Guitar Fretboard:
Step to Step Guide / Master of Guitar Fretboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Master of Guitar Fretboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ARC Browser For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.