You can now play Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dodge Max & Ruby’s forgotten toys and fly through the air before time expires! Kids will put their energy into play with the simple but captivating touch screen navigation features. Simply tap away to the finish line to be rewarded with magical tickets and animated toys to your toy trunk.
• NEW Easter racers and courses!
• Over 30 race cars and vehicles!
• Play through Obstacle or Race mode!
• Win races to unlock prizes for your toy chest!
• Over 10 different courses!
How to download and run Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer on your PC and Mac
Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer:
Step to Step Guide / Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Max & Ruby: Rabbit Racer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MidPoint Music Festival For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.