You can now play MBTA Rail for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the NEW version of MBTA Rail. Rewritten from the ground up, this version is significantly faster and includes a handful of new features, UI improvements, and bug fixes.
Why was the old app free but this one costs $0.99?? I'm trying to offset costs a bit. There's a lot of infrastructure behind the scenes that power the app and due to its popularity (thank you!) the costs are no longer negligible. This app is just a hobby of mine and would prefer that it doesn't become a burden on my wallet. I hope you understand, and thank you for your support!
MBTA Rail provides experienced Boston commuters with as much information as possible about the location and status of their trains. This app is designed for seasoned commuters who are already familiar with their line schedule.
• Near real-time location information (next stop, current stop, GPS location, predicted arrival times, vehicle speed, and coach numbers)
• Boarding track numbers for trains departing from South Station/North Station/Back Bay
• Crowd-sourced information. Is a prediction wrong? Train delayed mid-trip? Wondering if your train is standing room only? Discuss through the "Reports" button next to each trip
• View your train on a map along with other trains on your route
• View historical coach numbers, boarding tracks, and average on time percentages
• Full schedules with predicted arrival times for each stop
• Service alerts (delays, cancellations, track changes, etc.)
• Clean, user-friendly, and ad-free interface
Note: data is sourced directly from the MBTA's real-time feeds which is collected using PTIS equipment installed on the trains. We don't make any predictions ourselves; this app is simply an interface for the MBTA's data.
We are NOT affiliated with the MBTA, Keolis, or MassDOT. Follow us on Twitter at @MBTARailTracker for updates.
How to download and run MBTA Rail on your PC and Mac
MBTA Rail For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MBTA Rail For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MBTA Rail For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MBTA Rail:
Step to Step Guide / MBTA Rail For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MBTA Rail’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Retro City Rampage DX For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.