You can now play McDonald’s for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Delicious McDonald’s deals are now more fun, more accessible, and better than ever. Slide and scroll your way through our newly designed App to experience weekly deals on tasty food, like All Day Breakfast and McCafé coffee. You can find nearby McDonald’s restaurants and even explore our delicious menu. Mobile Ordering will also be available in select markets. Download and register today. It’s the best way to start saving big!
· Mobile Ordering available in select markets
· Easier ways to connect to in restaurant WiFi
· Fix Login Issues
Must be 13+. Data rates may apply. Prices and participation may vary. Offers available only at participating restaurants. Check www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/mobile_app.html for Terms and Conditions and more information. ©2017 McDonald’s
How to download and run McDonald’s on your PC and Mac
McDonald’s For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install McDonald’s For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get McDonald’s For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For McDonald’s:
Step to Step Guide / McDonald’s For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘McDonald’s’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Aces® Spades For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.