You can now play MDLIVE Telehealth for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
See a doctor now by video or phone! No appointments needed. Available 24/7.
With the MDLIVE app, you can have an online visit with a doctor 24/7 from your home, office or on the go.
MDLIVE’s network of Board Certified doctors are available by secure video or phone to diagnose your non-emergency medical conditions, prescribe medication (when appropriate) and send the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. It’s fast and easy to get started, and visits are completely private and secure.
MDLIVE app features:
* Create your free MDLIVE account
* Check your symptoms
* Search for a doctor online
* Schedule an online doctor visit
* Have an online doctor visit
When should you use MDLIVE?
* Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care clinic for a non-emergency issue
* During or after normal business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
* If your primary care physician is not available
* If you don’t feel up to driving to a doctor’s office
* If you are traveling and need of medical care
Common Conditions We Treat:
* Cold & Flu
* Ear Infection
* Insect Bites
* Joint Aches
* Sinus Infection
* Sore Throat
* and more!
Who are our doctors?
MDLIVE has one of the nation’s largest network of online doctors for telehealth services. On average, our doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in the state where the patient is located. Their healthcare specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency medicine, family medicine and behavioral health. Our doctors and licensed therapists are committed to providing convenient, quality healthcare and are always ready to take your call.
With MDLIVE, you can have an online doctor visit in nearly every state in the US. When you make an appointment to speak to one of our doctors online, you will be seen by a doctor who is licensed in in your state of residence.
Can I use it for my children?
Yes. MDLIVE has pediatricians on call 24/7/365. Please note, a parent or guardian must be present during any interactions involving minors with our online doctors. Also see our symptom checker to find more information in regards to any current medical condition you may have.
How much does it cost?
Creating your MDLIVE account is free, you only pay per visit. If MDLIVE is part of your health insurance benefit package, you may not be required to pay at all.
How to download and run MDLIVE Telehealth on your PC and Mac
MDLIVE Telehealth For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MDLIVE Telehealth For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MDLIVE Telehealth For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MDLIVE Telehealth:
Step to Step Guide / MDLIVE Telehealth For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MDLIVE Telehealth’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 네이버 웹툰 – Naver Webtoon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.