You can now play Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Medical ID allows you to create medical profiles that are accessible from the lock screen of your device. In case of emergency, a profile enables quick access to vital information such as your allergies, blood type, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics or medical staff having to take action. The app includes several features:
• Quick access to medical information from the lock screen
• Support multiple profiles for family medical information
• Allow the definition of ICE contacts
• Emergency alert feature to send SMS in one click (along with your location)
• Direct emergency contacts calls from the lock screen without having to unlock
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
• Current location (address, GPS coordinates)
In emergency situations a Medical ID could prove to be invaluable to attending medics or other medical personnel providing treatment. Do not wait, turn your Android device into a life saving tool.
Note that your medical information remain only on your device. Thus, you are responsible for these information and their use. Requested permissions are used for the described features only, not to collect data against your will.
We recommend that you try out the free version before purchasing the paid one to avoid any disappointment. Some devices running an Android version customized by manufacturers may require to enable a compatibility mode from the app settings. The same may apply for devices with specific security settings.
Please contact us by email if you have any questions, or file an issue at:
You can also help to translate or improve the translation of the app. If you are interested, please have a look at:
How to download and run Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) on your PC and Mac
Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE):
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Word Search For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.