You can now play Medical Terminology (OFFLINE) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A quick Medical Terminology Reference app for all. App is complete OFFLINE and FREE. Medical Terminology app containing list of medical terms.
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains dictionary of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
– medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
– a very quick Search for Medical Terms;
– complete offline access for dictionary, No Internet connection required;
– huge database of Medical Terminologies;
– email any of the terms instantly;
– unlimited Book Marks;
– compatible with versions of Android Devices;
– very efficient, fast and good performance;
– automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
– application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
How to download and run Medical Terminology (OFFLINE) on your PC and Mac
Medical Terminology (OFFLINE) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Medical Terminology (OFFLINE) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Medical Terminology (OFFLINE) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Medical Terminology (OFFLINE):
Step to Step Guide / Medical Terminology (OFFLINE) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Medical Terminology (OFFLINE)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MusiGo – Free music player For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.