You can now play Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Strategists! A huge update of Medieval Wars is here!
A free campaign ‘In Praise of Odin!’ consists of 9 missions, in which you will take part in the Vikings’ bloody wars in Scandinavia and Mainland Europe.
• You will be able to capture Paris, invade England and Southern Italy.
• With the great Rollo you will found the Normandy dukedom.
• In Oleg the Prophet’s campaign you will gain Kiev.
For those who think that’s not enough, we have also prepared 4 new historical scenarios.
• In the bloody ‘Battle of Brávellir’ you will defeat the legendary Harald Wartooth, the King of Danes and Swedes.
• In a huge scenario called ‘Vikings' Wars’ you will be able to keep half of Europe in fear and make them look to the seas in terror.
• Playing as Harald Fairhair in the ‘Unification of Norway’ you will set the Norse crown atop your head.
• As Cnut the Great you will win the war against Norway and Sweden and establish power over these lands.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics
The history of medieval Europe is rich in bloody wars and conflicts. The Norman invasion, the Crusades, the Hundred Years' War, the Reconquista, the Wars of the Roses, the Albigensian Crusade and endless peasant riots… A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics: It’s time to march off!
• 4 historical campaigns, with 25 missions in total
• 11 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 21 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
The following content is available in free version:
– 3 missions of England campaign;
– full viking campaign In Praise of Odin!;
– One Hotseat mode map with fixed game settings;
– 2 historical game scenario;
The following content is available in premium version:
– Complete England, Vikings, France and Crusaders campaigns with 25 historical missions in total;
– Uploading of new campaigns available in future update;
– Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings;
– Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update;
– 11 unique game scenarios available;
– Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update;
– Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings;
"A sharp and elegant turn-based strategy game, Medieval Wars leaves you with the best of medieval times and leaves out the boring bits." – hardcoredroid.com
FOLLOW US: @Herocraft
WATCH US: youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: facebook.com/herocraft.games
(C) HEROCRAFT, 2013
How to download and run Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics on your PC and Mac
Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics:
Step to Step Guide / Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Medieval Wars:Strategy&Tactics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sandstorm: Pirate Wars For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.