You can now play MeetRoom Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This application allows you to manage a conference meeting: collect the participants, assign the talking precedence and propose polls for voting.
This is a server application and it should be installed on a main device (generally an Android tablet) connected to the hall's audio system.
A single server can manage several devices (phones or tablets with MeetRoom app client installed) connected to the same wi-fi access point.
This app handles connection requests from free clients and creates an interactive meeting room system.
The main functions are:
– assign a Room name, receive connection requests from client devices and keep trace of present people: each user can join the conference with its name or nickname and the seat number; the list of all connected participants is shown in the Meteers panel.
– manage the queue to speak: users who wish to speak in the debate can book themselves to talk through the MeetRoom application, installed in the client device; the name will be included in the server queue and when the supervisor enables meeter's device, the voice captured by its local mic is transmitted to the server and (generally) forwared to the hall's audio system. The supervisor can also interrupt (definitely or temporarily) the speaker and intervene directly using the server microphone function. In order to avoid audio issues, a parameterizable acoustic echo canceller is implemented inside this app.
– define and submit polls to the conference participants: the supervisor can prepare questions with choices and store them in the server database; during the meeting he can create a poll event and send the questions to all or to a subset of the connected people. Each participant involved in the poll can make its choice and send it back to the server. The app collects all votes and at the end of voting process the results are shown on client devices.
– create attractive charts to analyze the poll results: all the data are stored inside the server database and it is possible retrieve them successively to generate charts
How to download and run MeetRoom Manager on your PC and Mac
MeetRoom Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MeetRoom Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MeetRoom Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MeetRoom Manager:
Step to Step Guide / MeetRoom Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MeetRoom Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Noch mal! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.