You can now play Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is a plugin for Solid Explorer, which lets you connect to your Mega account. You can do pretty much everything:
– copy, move, rename and view files
– download and upload files
– stream music and videos
In order to connect to Mega, follow these steps:
1. Tap the + button
2. Choose "Cloud connection"
3. Select Mega option
4. Enter you login and password
5. Tap connect. Tap again to open your cloud drive.
How to download and run Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer on your PC and Mac
Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer:
Step to Step Guide / Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mega Plugin for Solid Explorer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ProSetup for Ring For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.