You can now play MegaCast – Chromecast Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It is the first Chromecast player with real time transcoding support. It goes ever further than the possible, and it CAN even PLAY files that Chromecast doesn’t support. No restrictions, no delay.
MegaCast is the most powerful Chromecast player at the moment. You can watch any video you have stored on your phone directly on your Chromecast and it takes only one click.
Unique features include:
– Play any video/audio/image format without any restrictions via your Chromecast device
– Subtitle automatic preloading and manual adding with seamless subtitle change
– DLNA casting support (all video/image/audio formats)
– External sources casting support (all video/image/audio formats)
– Dropbox casting support (all video/image/audio formats)
– LAN casting support (all video/image/audio formats)
– Playlist, you can add your favorite media to the playlist now
As soon as you get used to these fantastic features, we are ready to give you even more.
If you have any ideas on how to make it even more amazing, or you simply want to ask us anything, feel free to send us an email. We are eager to know your thoughts during every step of creating awesome apps.
How to download and run MegaCast – Chromecast Pro on your PC and Mac
MegaCast – Chromecast Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MegaCast – Chromecast Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MegaCast – Chromecast Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MegaCast – Chromecast Pro:
Step to Step Guide / MegaCast – Chromecast Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MegaCast – Chromecast Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Civic Center Security For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.