You can now play Melody Maker XD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make your own musical compositions in an easy and fun way! You do not need great musical skills, just select a sound, place it on the board and press the Play button.
– 15 different sounds (with sharps & flats)
– Start & End tools to play a melody fragment
– 6 continuous boards
– Adjustable playing speed
– 3 demo melodies
– To Remove a sound do a long touch over it.
– To do a Fast Scroll use two fingers on the last row of the board
– To change between Normal, Sharps and Flats do a double touch to iterate between types
– To silence a sound do a long touch on the sound at the top selector bar
How to download and run Melody Maker XD on your PC and Mac
Melody Maker XD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Melody Maker XD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Melody Maker XD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Melody Maker XD:
Step to Step Guide / Melody Maker XD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Melody Maker XD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chess For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.