You can now play Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play anything with just your voice! No more disruptions while running, driving, biking, working out, etc. Play the perfect song, radio station, artist, album, playlist or the latest news – without breaking the flow.
AS FEATURED IN
● Mashable ● Digital Trends ● VentureBeat ● TheTechNews
Melody requires Spotify Premium or a free iHeartRadio (US only) account.
● Just ask Melody to play by track, artist, album, genre, radio station, mood, activity, news, etc.
● Give voice commands from hands-free enabled Bluetooth devices by double-tapping the play/pause button
● Stream music over Google Cast or Bluetooth-enabled speakers, headphones, cars, treadmills, etc.
● Control playback with voice commands or Bluetooth compatible controls (car steering wheel, speaker buttons, etc.)
● Teach Melody your favorite songs or daily routines ("Learn my morning routine")
EXAMPLE VOICE COMMANDS
"Play some Coldplay"
"Play 95.5 radio station"
"Play jazz radio station"
"Shuffle my Party playlist"
"Play X&Y album"
"Play morning playlist"
"Learn my shower song"
"Play my shower song"
"Play some classic rock"
"Watch True Love by Coldplay"
⁃ No offline play – data connection is required for voice recognition and streaming.
⁃ Currently optimized for English. Support for other languages is forthcoming.
Issues? We are here to help. Contact us at:
Using this app while performing activities that require focus, such as but not limited to driving, cooking, grilling, baking, biking and running, can distract you and/or others and may lead to negative consequences. You must comply with local laws and regulations on safe smartphone use and take caution while using this app.
To the extent authorized by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Speak Music, Inc., its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of (a) your violation of these Terms and/or (b) your use of any of the Products and/or Services.
How to download and run Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio on your PC and Mac
Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio:
Step to Step Guide / Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Melody – Spotify & iHeartRadio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18 Companion For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.