You can now play Melon for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Melon allows you to chat with people from all over the world about.
The connections you make through Melon can be rich and real – stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking with and bring the conversation to life through photo or video sharing.
• Find interesting people around the world and chat about topics that matter to you.
• Messages, conversations, and all other activity on Melon are seamlessly synced on all your devices – experience the freedom of true cross-platform compatibility!
• Real-time video chat with your friends!
How to download and run Melon on your PC and Mac
Melon For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Melon For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Melon For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Melon:
Step to Step Guide / Melon For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Melon’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Club Penguin Island For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.