You can now play Mencherz for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mencherz, the nostalgic game of "Mensch ärgere dich nicht!" a variation of "Ludo", now you can play online with other players.
Play with your friends, even if you're distanced!
– Multiplayer 2-4 players, offline and online
– Playing offline with bots or friends on one device
– Chat during the game
– Customizable pieces with cool frames and symbols
How to download and run Mencherz on your PC and Mac
Mencherz For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mencherz For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mencherz For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mencherz:
Step to Step Guide / Mencherz For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mencherz’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SoberTool Pro – Addiction, Alcoholism Recovery App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.