You can now play Meraki SKO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Meraki SKO is an event app for Meraki Employees providing access to interactive SKO content. It is designed to provide live, relevant information for the FY2018 event, including location-based content and a map-based interface to help you find where to go and when.
How to download and run Meraki SKO on your PC and Mac
Meraki SKO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Meraki SKO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Meraki SKO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Meraki SKO:
Step to Step Guide / Meraki SKO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Meraki SKO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tower Crush For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.