You can now play Message Bible for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Message Bible for Android
The FASTEST Bible app and most efficient way to read & study the Bible. Quickly navigate to any verse and easily access tools to help further your understanding of the Bible. Over 5 million downloads on both iOS and Android, and over 400,000 people reading their Bibles each week!
The Message Bible is a paraphrase version of the Bible. The Message keeps the language of the gospel compelling and modern. It is an accurate paraphrasing of the bible rather than a translation. It captures the tone of the text and the original conversational feel of the Greek, in contemporary English. Its purpose is keep the language of the gospel message current, fresh, and understandable—the way it was for its very first readers.
• Take Notes
• Highlight or Underline words & entire verses
• Bookmark Verses
• Add Margin Notes
• 4 types of Navigation (Scroll Wheel, 3-Tap, 2-Tap, & Keyboard)
• Full Screen Immersive Mode by a simple double tap (Android KitKat and higher)
• Folders to organize your notes & bookmarks
• Access Study Bibles & read the study notes beside the Bible
• Offline (No Internet connection required for downloaded Bibles)
• Red Letter text for Jesus' words
• Search the Old & New Testament to find verses containing the entered keyword
• Night mode for low-lit reading areas
• History folder to access past 50 viewed verses
• Split-screen mode to read two Bible translations at once
• Share verses & notes via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, & SMS
• Bible talks to you! Text-to-Speech allows the Bible to be read to you out loud
• Change font size and font type
• Auto scroll allows the Bible to scroll automatically
• Backup all your purchases and created Bible data using a FREE TecartaBible.com account
• Cross References & Footnotes by long-pressing on dotted-underlined words & superscript letters
• Bibles (KJV, NIV, NLT, NKJV, ESV, GW, MSG, NCV, and more!)
• Commentaries (Matthew Henry's Concise, Commentary Critical & Explanatory on the Whole Bible, John Wesley's Explanatory Notes, John Gill's Exposition on the Whole Bible, and more!)
• Study Bibles (NIV Study Bible, NKJV Study Bible, NIV Woman's Study Bible, Lucado Life Lessons Bible, and more!)
• Devotionals (One Year Devos)
If you have suggestions, questions, or comments we would love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help or want to see all the features in your Tecarta Bible, please visit our Help website at http://tecartabible.com/help/
How to download and run Message Bible on your PC and Mac
Message Bible For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Message Bible For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Message Bible For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Message Bible:
Step to Step Guide / Message Bible For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Message Bible’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: When I Work Scheduling For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.