You can now play Meter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Meter Wallet: A Stable Platform for Everyone
Meter uses energy to scale and back everything, so you know you’re safeguarded and stable. A new crypto wallet that uses a stable token and governance system allows for key features like:
• Safeguarding the System
• Asset Value Standardization
• Staking Governance
• Wallet to Wallet Transfers
• Invite Participation
Just download, claim, connect, and go!
Protect your crypto and transactions using stable coin values like meter!
How to download and run Meter on your PC and Mac
Meter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Meter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Meter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Meter:
Step to Step Guide / Meter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Meter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Photographer's companion Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.