You can now play Metronome Beats for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A free interactive metronome app and Speed Trainer designed by musicians. With over 5 million downloads Metronome Beats is used worldwide for solo and group music practice, teaching and live concerts. It is also used to keep a steady tempo during running, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one touch of the screen. The visual beat indicators help you to keep track of where you are in the bar and enable you to mute the metronome whilst still monitoring the tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make Metronome Beats easier to hear over your instrument.
Only need a few bars lead in? Use the timer function to stop Metronome Beats when you want. You can also use Metronome Beats at the same time as other apps, allowing you to read sheet music off your Tablet whilst playing the metronome to check your tempo.
On larger devices the Tablet specific layout gives you access to all of the Metronome Beats features on one handy screen.
– Separate layout for larger devices
– Speed Trainer
– Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
– Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
– Option to keep the metronome playing when you exit allowing you to use it with other apps
– Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of bars
– Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
– Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
– Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
– Visual beat indication – mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
– Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
– Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
How to download and run Metronome Beats on your PC and Mac
Metronome Beats For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Metronome Beats For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Metronome Beats For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Metronome Beats:
Step to Step Guide / Metronome Beats For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Metronome Beats’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Iron Blade – Medieval Legends For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.