You can now play Metronome Beats Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The same great metronome as Metronome Beats but with additional features and no adverts!. In addition to a comprehensive metronome and speed trainer, Metronome Beats Pro also has a “Live Mode’ feature which allows you to create setlists of songs and play through these one by one – useful for solo and group practice as well as playing live on stage. You can also set beat and bar counters, and select from a range of different sound types.
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
– no adverts
– beat and bar counters
– save your settings as presets
– organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
– Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
– Separate layout for larger devices
– Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
– Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
– Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
– Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
– Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
– Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
– Visual beat indication – mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
– The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
– Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
– The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
– set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
How to download and run Metronome Beats Pro on your PC and Mac
Metronome Beats Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Metronome Beats Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Metronome Beats Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Metronome Beats Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Metronome Beats Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Metronome Beats Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ryder Patrol Calling Prank For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.