You can now play Metronome: Tempo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Featured by Apple as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite".
Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
– 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
– 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
– Works in both portrait and landscape
– Dark and Light interface themes
– Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
– Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
– Tap tempo function
– Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
– 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
– Store presets in multiple setlists
– Share and backup setlists
– Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
– Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
– Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
How to download and run Metronome: Tempo on your PC and Mac
Metronome: Tempo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Metronome: Tempo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Metronome: Tempo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Metronome: Tempo:
Step to Step Guide / Metronome: Tempo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Metronome: Tempo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Toca Lab: Elements For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.