You can now play MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ultimate source of Sixties slang words for Gboard.
Before things were "rad," and long before everything was “lit," all cool things were simply “boss.” Travel back to the Sixties and chat like a true flower child or daddy-o with MeTV’s 1960s Slang stickers. From “Right On!” to “No Sweat,” there’s one for every mood. Far out! It’s a gas!
Give your message some retro flair with authentic slang from the era.
24 slang terms included in the pack.
Purchase to unlock once, use forever.
To start using MeTV's 60's Slang:
Step 1: Install Gboard from the Google Play store. A link is provided from the app home screen. (Your phone may already have Gboard on it!)
Step 2: Open Gboard and enable Gboard
Step 3: Open the MeTV's 60's Slang app and hit the "Add Stickers To Gboard" button
Step 4: Navigate to the sticker menu on Gboard
Step 5: Enjoy!
– If you would like to remove the stickers from Gboard you can either uninstall the application or hit the "Remove Stickers From Gboard" button.
– You can also view the stickers and send them via your default MMS application by clicking on them. This is not recommended.
MeTV is America’s #1 All-Classic TV Network. Visit us for where to watch and fun content at MeTV.com.
How to download and run MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard on your PC and Mac
MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard:
Step to Step Guide / MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MeTV's 60's Slang for Gboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sleep as Android Unlock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.