You can now play MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard
Having a, like, totally tubular day? Show how you feel with these bodacious stickers! It’s the ultimate source of Eighties slang words for iMessage. Flash back to the 1980s and chat like a true Valley Girl or Boy with MeTV’s 1980s Slang stickers. From “Cool Beans” to “Gag Me with a Spoon,” there’s one for every mood. Gnarly!
Give your message some retro flair with authentic slang from the era. The pack includes 20 slang stickers. Purchase to unlock once, use forever. MeTV is America’s #1 All-Classic TV Network.
To start using MeTV's '80s Slang:
Step 1: Install Gboard from the Google Play store. A link is provided from the app home screen. (Your phone may already have Gboard on it!)
Step 2: Open Gboard and make Gboard your default keyboard
Step 3: Open the MeTV's '80s Slang app and hit the "Add Stickers To Gboard" button
Step 4: Navigate to the sticker menu on Gboard
Step 5: Enjoy!
– If you would like to remove the stickers from Gboard you can either uninstall the application or hit the "Remove Stickers From Gboard" button.
– You can also view the stickers and send them via your default MMS application by clicking on them. This is not recommended.
MeTV is America’s #1 All-Classic TV Network. Visit us for where to watch and fun content at MeTV.com.
How to download and run MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard on your PC and Mac
MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard:
Step to Step Guide / MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MeTV's '80s Slang for Gboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 10 Best Foods for You For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.