You can now play Miami offline map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Offline map of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida for tourist and business visitors. Includes the surrounding areas as well as international airports for both cities. Download before you go and avoid expensive roaming charges. The map runs completely on your device; display, routing, search, bookmark, everything. It does not use your data connection at all. Switch your phone function off if you want to.
We focus on visitors, emphasizing historical and touristic points of interest, but it can be used as a general purpose map.
No ads. All features fully functional on installation, you do not need to buy add-ons or do extra downloads.
The map is based OpenStreetMap, http://www.openstreetmap.org data and is reasonably mapped though may lack amenities such as hotels. It continues to improve and we publish free app updates every few months with new information.
With the app, you can:
* find out where you are, if you have GPS.
* show a route between any place for motor vehicle, foot or bicycle; even without a GPS device.
* display simple turn-by-turn navigation [*].
* search for places
* display lists of commonly needed places like hotels, eating places, shops, banks, things to see and do, golf courses, medical facilities.
* bookmark places like your hotel for easy return navigation.
System Requirements: A phone or tablet with a memory card and at least 50 MB free. GPS is useful but not required.
* Navigation will show you an indicative route and can be configured for car, bicycle or foot. The developers provide it without any guarantee that it is always correct. For example, it does not always show turn restrictions – places where it is illegal to turn. Use with care and above all look out for and obey road signs.
How to download and run Miami offline map on your PC and Mac
Miami offline map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Miami offline map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Miami offline map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Miami offline map on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Miami offline map:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Miami offline map (Play Store)
More From Us: Perfect Viewer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Miami offline map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Miami offline map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Miami offline map
by AYE Ltd.,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: BCM: Basketball Champion Manager For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.