You can now play Microsoft Launcher (Preview) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ACCESS THE MICROSOFT LAUNCHER PREVIEW NOW
Join the Preview group to get early access to Microsoft Launcher
With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device by customizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs, gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator's Update
How to download and run Microsoft Launcher (Preview) on your PC and Mac
Microsoft Launcher (Preview) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Microsoft Launcher (Preview) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Microsoft Launcher (Preview) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Microsoft Launcher (Preview):
Step to Step Guide / Microsoft Launcher (Preview) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Microsoft Launcher (Preview)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Overstock – Shopping App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.