You can now play Microsoft SharePoint for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get your intranet in your pocket with the SharePoint mobile app! With easy on-the-go access, the SharePoint mobile app for Android helps keep your work moving forward by providing quick access to your team sites, organization portals and resources, and the people you work with in Office 365 – plus search for content and people in your organization. The Microsoft Graph powers several of the in-app experiences, making it faster to get to content and people you work with.
To sign in to the SharePoint app, your organization needs to have an Office 365 subscription (Enterprise, Education, Government and DvNext) that includes SharePoint Online. Support for SharePoint Server 2013 and SharePoint 2016 will be added at a later date.
• Get to team sites and intranet portals you visit frequently or follow, as well as promoted resources (Links) programmed by your organization.
• View team site activity based on recent and popular files.
• Gain full access to your document libraries using the new integration with the OneDrive app. Edit your files easily using Office Mobile apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Find and browse for people you frequently work with. Tap on a user to get to their profile card to see who they work with, and what they are working on.
• And you can always perform an Enterprise Search to find sites, files and people throughout your organization. Suggested content from Microsoft Graph pops up as you type.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/spandeula/
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
How to download and run Microsoft SharePoint on your PC and Mac
Microsoft SharePoint For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Microsoft SharePoint For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Microsoft SharePoint For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Microsoft SharePoint:
More From Us: Snoopy Pop For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Microsoft SharePoint For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Microsoft SharePoint’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: shopkick: Rewards & Deals For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.