You can now play Microsoft Teams for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app requires appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department.
Microsoft Teams is your chat-centered workspace in Office 365. Instantly access all your team’s content from a single place where messages, files, people and tools live together. Take it with you on your favorite mobile device.
ONE PLACE FOR YOUR TEAM’S FILES AND CONVERSATIONS:
– Work with your team’s documents on the go
– Move seamlessly across different team spaces
– Mention individual team members or your entire team to get attention
STAY CONNECTED WITH PRIVATE CHAT AND MEETINGS:
– Chat privately one-on-one or have instant group conversations
– Join your meetings with HD audio and video, and view shared content
– See real-time chat history on your favorite device and continue conversations started elsewhere
– Chat with your entire team in team spaces
QUICKLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED:
– Quickly search through your chats and team conversations
– Find a contact through name or email address search
TAILOR YOUR WORKSPACE:
– Include content and capabilities you need every day
– Customize alerts to get notified when you get mentioned or get a message
– Save important conversations to quickly access them later
SECURITY TEAMS TRUST:
– Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
– Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication
By downloading this app, you agree to the License Terms and Privacy Statement
To learn more, please visit Microsoft Teams
How to download and run Microsoft Teams on your PC and Mac
Microsoft Teams For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Microsoft Teams For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Microsoft Teams For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Microsoft Teams:
Step to Step Guide / Microsoft Teams For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Microsoft Teams’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Telemundo Deportes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.