Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play MIDI Controller for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Your phone turns into an USB Midi controller for controlling software (eg audio workstations / DAWs) and hardware (eg synthesizer, light show, …) via USB.
All common MIDI information can be sent,
including all music notes and all possible control change values.
Build your own workspace from scratch.
All controls are fully customizable.
– Simple, customizable keyboard with speed and channel controls
– Customizable buttons (one-shot and on / off) for sending control information
– Customizable sliders
– Multiple view options (therefore also optimal for tablets)
More than 500 buttons and sliders can be added
which work on 16 different midi channels. That way, you can create your own interface with any controls you need.
Control your DAW, your synthesizer, or whatever you want to work with.
Example DAW (Digital Audio Workstation):
Add a new midi control
Assign these to functionality in your audio program via midi mapping.
MIDI controller can now control the assigned functionality – eg volume slider, effect ON / OFF, recording start and much more.
How to download and run MIDI Controller on your PC and Mac
MIDI Controller For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MIDI Controller For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MIDI Controller For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MIDI Controller:
Step to Step Guide / MIDI Controller For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MIDI Controller’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Prom MakeUp Tutorial For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.