You can now play Midnight Black Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Midnight Black Icon Pack (MBIP) is a collection of hand designed greyscale icons designed to be easy on the eyes and match a wide range of themes. We put these icons in an easy to use package for you. The only requirement is having a custom launcher (e.g. Nova or Apex) We are a small team so please send us requests and we will work on them.
How to download and run Midnight Black Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Midnight Black Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Midnight Black Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Midnight Black Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Midnight Black Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Midnight Black Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Midnight Black Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Exploration For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.