You can now play Miku Miku Vivid VR! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You can dance and sing your favorite characters!
Since it contains 10 characters, you can choose your character according to your preference.
Miku Hatsune is not included, but you can add her if you wish.
(Screenshots and videos of Hatsune Miku are examples, not included in the app.)
1. 10 built-in characters (Hatsune Miku can be added by the user himself)
2. Built-in dozens of dance moves
3. Built-in multiple 3D backgrounds
4. VR mode support
** Requires high-end devices of Galaxy S6 or higher.
How to download and run Miku Miku Vivid VR! on your PC and Mac
Miku Miku Vivid VR! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Miku Miku Vivid VR! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Miku Miku Vivid VR! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Miku Miku Vivid VR!:
Step to Step Guide / Miku Miku Vivid VR! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Miku Miku Vivid VR!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Spaceteam For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.