You can now play Mileage Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
First mileage tracking app in Android Play store since year 2010. Top selling app in Finance. Perfect solution for mileage tracking for tax/expense purposes.
Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook – Expense Tracker.
No service fee, no monthly or yearly subscription fee. Free lifetime support and upgrade.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
• Control timer and GPS via notification (for Lollipop and above devices).
• Voice notification for trip start, pause and resume(for Lollipop and above devices).
★★★★★Advanced Feature list (with in-app purchase $1 for Lollipop and above devices):
• Auto start/stop with bluetooth connection
• User can select one or more bluetooth devices to control auto start feature.
-OS: Android v3.0 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320×480(HVGA), 480×800(WVGA800), 480×854(WVGA854), 540×960, 800×600, 1024×600, 1280×800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
How to download and run Mileage Tracker on your PC and Mac
Mileage Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mileage Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mileage Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mileage Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Mileage Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mileage Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DISH Anywhere For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.