You can now play MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get a mileage tracker that offers automatic trip log with detailed route on map for easier recall. MileCatcher sorts trips by status so it's always easy to find your unclassified trips. New user have 30 days unlimited premium trial.
No automatic subscription. No risk.
Milecatcher app logs the trips on your phone. MileCatcher also offers a web portal where you can faster bulk classify your trips, generate custom reports and view trip statistics.
– Unlimited, automatic trip logging – FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
– Full address and map route with every trip – FREE
– Build your own address library – FREE
– Zoom trip route to easier recall trips – FREE
– All trips are sorted by status for easier focus (time saver) – FREE
– Online back up of all trip data – FREE
– Custom Business rate – FREE
– All reports in pdf, excel and csv formats – FREE
– Rich statistics in-app – FREE
– Support tax rules in +20 countries – FREE
– Web portal: Classify in bulk, copy trips, rich trip analysis, report storage
– Auto-Classify repeat trips and save time
– Low battery impact mode – only log trips in work hours
– Multi Company, Multi-Vehicle, multi-rate reporting – yes indeed!
– Admin role for report delegation – delegate report generation
Want more details on how we compare with other mileage tracking apps? Visit us at www.milecatcher.com/compare.
Initial subscription requires user opt-in. No automatic billing.
In-app MileCatcher Premium auto-renewable subscription is available on a monthly or yearly plan.
– Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Cost of the renewal is US $5.99/month or US $47.99/year or equivalent in local currency.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
How to download and run MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log on your PC and Mac
MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MileCatcher – Automatic Mileage tracker log’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Musical.ly +Guide For For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.