You can now play Mimo: Learn to Code for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Join more than 2 million learners: learn to code, make apps/games/websites, automate your life, advance your career, and much more – no matter how much experience and time you have! Mimo creates a personalized curriculum of fun and effective exercises, projects, and challenges that fits into your daily routine and keeps you motivated.
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
We help you master
• Programming from scratch
• Making apps
• Making games
• Building websites
• Becoming an ethical hacker
• Automating your life
These skills include programming languages like:
Mimo is the best and most personalized way to learn to code on a tight schedule. Along the way, keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges, and join a community of more than 2 million learners.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
How to download and run Mimo: Learn to Code on your PC and Mac
Mimo: Learn to Code For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mimo: Learn to Code For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mimo: Learn to Code For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mimo: Learn to Code:
Step to Step Guide / Mimo: Learn to Code For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mimo: Learn to Code’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kids Paint For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.