You can now play Minecraft Skin Studio for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
** Officially supported by Mojang! ** Now supports Pocket Edition! (finally, right?!)
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from almost 1 MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
– Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
– Browse Minecraft skins
– Upload to Minecraft.net or download and modify! (PC/Mac/Pocket Edition version only)
– Almost 1 million skins to choose from!
– Fully native Android app, designed from the ground up especially for Android.
For more information, see http://www.minecraftskinstudio.com!
==== HOW TO APPLY TO POCKET EDITION ====
This app supports saving to Minecraft Pocket Edition! When your skin has been saved to your Photos, simply open Minecraft and select the appropriate skin!
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (PC/Mac/Pocket Edition).
How to download and run Minecraft Skin Studio on your PC and Mac
Minecraft Skin Studio For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minecraft Skin Studio For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minecraft Skin Studio For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minecraft Skin Studio:
Step to Step Guide / Minecraft Skin Studio For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minecraft Skin Studio’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pictionary™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.