You can now play Minecraft: Story Mode for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Episode 1 – FREE – THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME IN THE WORLD OF MINECRAFT
***Continue your adventures with the New Order of the Stone by purchasing the Adventure Pass (via in-app), which includes access to download Episodes Six, Seven, and Eight***
In this five part episodic series, play as either a male or female hero named 'Jesse,' and embark on a perilous adventure across the Overworld, through the Nether, to the End, and beyond. You and your friends revere the legendary Order of the Stone: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Griefer, and Architect; slayers of the Ender Dragon. While at EnderCon in hopes of meeting Gabriel the Warrior, you and your friends discover that something is wrong… something dreadful. Terror is unleashed, and you must set out on a quest to find The Order of the Stone if you are to save your world from oblivion.
• Created by award-winning adventure game powerhouse Telltale Games, in partnership with Minecraft creators, Mojang
• Featuring the voices of Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Ashley Johnson, Scott Porter, Martha Plimpton, Dave Fennoy, Corey Feldman, Billy West, and Paul Reubens
• You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
– – – –
Examples of supported devices include:
– Galaxy S5 and up
– HTC One (M7)
– LG G2/G2 Mini and up
– Motorola Moto X
Examples of unsupported devices include:
– Galaxy Tab 4 and below
– Galaxy S5 Mini and below
– Nexus 7 2012
– Droid RAZR
How to download and run Minecraft: Story Mode on your PC and Mac
Minecraft: Story Mode For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minecraft: Story Mode For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minecraft: Story Mode For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minecraft: Story Mode:
Step to Step Guide / Minecraft: Story Mode For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minecraft: Story Mode’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dude Perfect 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.