You can now play Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
**Episode 3 is now available for download in-app!**
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more…complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade — at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Includes Episode 1 in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
Supports the following GPUs:
– Tegra K1 & X1
– Adreno 418, 420, 430, 505 and 530
– Mali T760 & T880
– Nvidia Maxwell
Examples of currently supported devices:
– Samsung Galaxy S6 and up, Note 4 & 5
– Google Pixel, Pixel C & Pixel XL
– Google Nexus 5X, 6P & 9
– Sony Xperia XZ, Z4, & Z5
– HTC One (M9) & 10
– Nvidia Shield Tablet (2014) & Shield Tablet K1
– LG G4, V10, G Flex2
– OnePlus 2, 3, & 3T
How to download and run Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two on your PC and Mac
Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two:
More From Us: War Wings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minecraft: Story Mode – Season Two’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Survivalcraft 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.