You can now play Minesweeper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Minesweeper for Android is Classical minesweeper ( mines ).
The goal of the game is to uncover all the squares that do not contain mines.
To mark a mine use long tap.
– Variable minefield.
– Classical gameplay.
– its a real Old School minesweeper.
– adapted to the screen.
If you like Windows minesweeper, you're going to love this game!
How to download and run Minesweeper on your PC and Mac
Minesweeper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minesweeper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minesweeper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minesweeper:
Step to Step Guide / Minesweeper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minesweeper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Scanner Radio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.