You can now play Minesweeper Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy the classic look and feel of the Minesweeper game as you try to mark the mines without uncovering one. You use the numbers of a revealed square to tell you how many mines are next to that square. Using logic, you figure out where the mines are and mark them. Watch out! If you make a mistake, a mine will explode!
There are two themes available: Classic and Light.
How to download and run Minesweeper Pro on your PC and Mac
Minesweeper Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minesweeper Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minesweeper Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minesweeper Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Minesweeper Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minesweeper Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Car Diagnostics Pro VAG OBD2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.