You can now play Mini Golf Arena for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mini Golf Arena is an exciting multiplayer mini golf game for up to 24 players online.
Compete with players from all over the world!
• 7 Golf courses with 18 holes (126 holes total).
• Full ball customization (Hats, Trails, Models, Colors).
• Support up to 24 players online.
• Chat & voice chat support.
• Unique gaming experience.
Mini Golf Arena on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/485670
Follow our updates on social networks:
How to download and run Mini Golf Arena on your PC and Mac
Mini Golf Arena For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mini Golf Arena For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mini Golf Arena For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mini Golf Arena:
Step to Step Guide / Mini Golf Arena For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mini Golf Arena’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Remotix VNC, RDP, NEAR (Remote Desktop) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.