You can now play Minnesota Vikings Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You made it! We’re glad you’ve found the official mobile app of the Minnesota Vikings. In our opinion, this is the best app if you’re a diehard Vikings fan… or just want to constantly root against the green and yellow team in Wisconsin.
You’ll be able to turn your iPhone of iPod touch in a unique part of Vikings games at U.S. Bank Stadium and be the first to get breaking news about your favorite team. Featuring all the best content from Vikings Entertainment Network and Vikings.com, you’ll never miss any videos, photos and articles about the Minnesota Vikings.
News: Real-time breaking news from the Vikings, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
Video: Press conferences, players shows and behind-the-scenes segments
Photos: See all the images captured by our team photographers… the best in the biz!
Audio: Wobcasts and player interviews
Push Notifications: Get only the alerts you want by setting your notification preferences
Stats: Real-time stats and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
Standings: Division and conference standings
Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
Schedule: See who’s next up for the Vikings and purchase tickets to watch in person
• Download and manage your Vikings tickets
• View augmented reality messages from players – unlock by scanning the Playbook magazine
• Watch instant replays on your phone
• Get directions to the stadium whether you’re driving or taking mass transit
• Explore the stadium and its many points of interest
• Skip the lines and enjoy in-seat food delivery or express pick-up
• Gain Vikings Rewards points for using your Vikings app
• Hail a ride with Uber
• Purchase Vikings merchandise
Follow us @Vikings on Twitter for updates or visit www.vikings.com.
How to download and run Minnesota Vikings Mobile on your PC and Mac
Minnesota Vikings Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minnesota Vikings Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minnesota Vikings Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minnesota Vikings Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / Minnesota Vikings Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minnesota Vikings Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Piano Magic Tiles 2: Pop Music For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.