You can now play Minos Starfighter VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Updated to support full controller flight mode!
Important: Please note this game is built specifically for Google Cardboard type VR headsets and requires your phone is compatible with the Google Cardboard app. If your phone does not work with this app or you have problems, please e-mail me before leaving a negative review.
Minos Starfighter VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement or flying with a gamepad you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship's lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, Minos Starfighter VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
Minos Starfighter VR features:
• Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
• 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
• Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
• Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
• Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
• Share your score with friends, how many waves can you complete?
• Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
• You can disable VR mode in the main menu
• If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting.
• Most Bluetooth and USB gamepad controllers are now supported. To change the controls on your gamepad press the Pause button in the main menu.
Minos Starfighter VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!
If you experience steady drift, placing your phone on a flat surface for a few seconds can help to calibrate the sensors.
Have an idea how to improve the game?
E-mail me: email@example.com
Get updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/endspacevr
Check out the website at: http://endspacevr.com
How to download and run Minos Starfighter VR on your PC and Mac
Minos Starfighter VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Minos Starfighter VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Minos Starfighter VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Minos Starfighter VR:
Step to Step Guide / Minos Starfighter VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Minos Starfighter VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NextRadio Free Live FM Radio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.