You can now play MLB.com At Bat for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 *
– Expanded Scoreboard with access to linescores and highlights
– Improved Gameday experience, including: Hot/Cold Zones; Live Gameday Hit Tracker; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; Design Refresh
– New Team Home Screen shortcuts accessed through the widgets menu
– Material Design Improvements to Gameday Audio player
– General performance and Chromecast improvements
– Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Clubs
– Redesigned league-wide scoreboard, introducing inline access to video highlights
*AT BAT SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS*
– Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
– Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
*AT BAT FEATURES*
– Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
– See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
– Access to every replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday
– Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
– Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (At Bat Premium subscription required)
– Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC, supported mobile devices and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
– Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
– Condensed Games
– Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your favorite team(s).
– Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-click access to your favorite team’s At Bat homepage (Phones only)
– MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
– Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (Phones only)
– Sortable statistics
– Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team
– Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
– Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (Phone & Tablet)
*MLB.TV Premium FEATURES*
Watch every out-of-market regular season game LIVE or on demand with an MLB.TV Premium subscription (blackout and other restrictions apply)
– Choose from home or away feeds
– HD quality
– Live game DVR controls – pause and rewind live games
– Closed Captioning available
– Hide scores with spoiler feature settings
– Box Score – Get in-game stats loaded into the media player
– MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
*MLB.TV PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTIONS *
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Access MLB.TV Premium Monthly for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $24.99 through the Google Play Store every 30 days, through and including October, until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew annually on or about March 1 each year at the then-current year's regular full monthly price. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
How to download and run MLB.com At Bat on your PC and Mac
MLB.com At Bat For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MLB.com At Bat For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MLB.com At Bat For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MLB.com At Bat:
Step to Step Guide / MLB.com At Bat For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MLB.com At Bat’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: X Gomoku For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.