You can now play Mobile Access for Outlook OWA for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
*** The app has been tested on Outlook Exchange 2007 and 2010. ***
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
This app provides Web and EWS methods to connect to exchange with using PULL client instead of PUSH client. It can work with a number of different types of exchanges and allow users to access email without further permission if users are able to access email via web browser.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
– read and reply to emails
– check emails on different folders
– download and upload attachments
– move email items between mail folders
– select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
– respond to invitations and meeting requests
– view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
– create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
– appointment / meeting notifications
– email notifications (support multiple labels)
– create, delete and rename label
– customize settings
– multiple accounts supported
– mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Mobile Access for Outlook OWA on your PC and Mac
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mobile Access for Outlook OWA For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mobile Access for Outlook OWA For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mobile Access for Outlook OWA:
Step to Step Guide / Mobile Access for Outlook OWA For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mobile Access for Outlook OWA’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chick Fil A On Demand For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.