You can now play Mobile GnuCash Plus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
For those of us that use GnuCash to manage our finances, you can use this app and its associated PHP script to record and manage the account set on the go.
How to download and run Mobile GnuCash Plus on your PC and Mac
Mobile GnuCash Plus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mobile GnuCash Plus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mobile GnuCash Plus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mobile GnuCash Plus:
Step to Step Guide / Mobile GnuCash Plus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mobile GnuCash Plus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SNES PunchOut – Boxing Classic Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.