You can now play Mobile Observatory – Astronomy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mobile Observatory is the perfect tool for anybody interested in the sky's wonders, from the occasional sky gazer to the passionate amateur astronomer.
*** SOLAR ECLIPSE on August 21, 2017 in the US ***
*** This app tells you your local eclipse conditions ***
Do you want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? Would you like to be notified by your smart phone next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? Do you want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? Do you want to be always up-to-date which celestial events that are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
Mobile Observatory does not only include a live, zoomable sky map which tells you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
– Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
– Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
– Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
– Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
– Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
– Rise, set, and transit times for any object
– Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
– Twilight times, length of day
– Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
– More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
– 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, …)
– Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
– Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
– Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
– Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, …)
– Lunar and solar eclipses information
– Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
– Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
– Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
– Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
– Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
– Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
– Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
– Automatically generated visibility report for any object
– Simulation of light pollution
– Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
– Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
– Maintain your favorite locations in a list
– Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
– Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
– 400 observatory locations
– Choose any time and date
– Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
– Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
– 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
– Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
How to download and run Mobile Observatory – Astronomy on your PC and Mac
Mobile Observatory – Astronomy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mobile Observatory – Astronomy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mobile Observatory – Astronomy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mobile Observatory – Astronomy:
Step to Step Guide / Mobile Observatory – Astronomy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mobile Observatory – Astronomy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Weird Park: Broken Tune For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.