You can now play Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mobile Observatory is the perfect tool for anybody interested in the sky's wonders, from the occasional sky gazer to the passionate amateur astronomer.
Do you want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? Would you like to be notified by your smart phone next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? Do you want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? Do you want to be always up-to-date which celestial events that are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
Mobile Observatory Pro is the successor to one of the most successful paid astronomy apps for Android (100 000+ downloads and a rating of 4.7). It has the following improvements compared to the previous version:
– Completely new user interface
– 45000 stars plus optionally 2.5 mio stars for download
– Photorealistic display of the night and day sky with correctly illuminated landscape. Its the only app on Android which renders the sky physically correct, taking into account atmospheric scattering. Only the real sky is more beautiful…
– Augumented sky view using your device's camera
– 3D-view of the Solar System
– Cardboard viewing of the sky or the solar system in 3D
– Map of the Earth showing day and night
– … and much much more…
With a Premium Subscription (quarterly or yearly) you have additional access to
– Daily notifications of current celestial events
– More than 60000 Minor Planets with daily updates of orbital parameters
– More than 1000 Comets with daily updates
– Artificial Satellites including the International Space Station
Mobile Observatory does not only include a live, zoomable sky map which tells you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
– Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
– Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
– Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
– Rise, set, and transit times for any object
– Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
– Twilight times, length of day
– 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, …)
– Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
– Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
– Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
– Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, …)
– Lunar and solar eclipses information
– Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
– Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
– Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
– Automatically generated visibility report for any object
– Simulation of light pollution
– Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
– Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
– Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
– Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
– Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
Keywords: Meteor shower, shooting stars
How to download and run Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy on your PC and Mac
Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy:
Step to Step Guide / Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mobile Observatory Pro – Astronomy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Moon Phase Calendar Zodiac For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.