You can now play Mobile Passport (CBP auth.) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Mobile Passport app speeds you through U.S. Customs when entering the USA at 1 cruise port and 21 airports! Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows travelers to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their Android device and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air or sea.
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at: ✈️
– Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
– Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
– Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
– Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
– Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
– Denver International Airport (DEN)
– Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
– Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
– Miami International Airport (MIA)
– Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
– Newark International Airport (EWR)
– New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
– Orlando International Airport (MCO)
– Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
– Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
– Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
– San Diego International Airport (SAN)
– San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
– San José International Airport (SJC)
– Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
– Tampa International Airport (TPA)
– Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
– William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
and at: 🛳
– Port Everglades (PEV)
More locations to follow!
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at your port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
How to download and run Mobile Passport (CBP auth.) on your PC and Mac
Mobile Passport (CBP auth.) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Mobile Passport (CBP auth.) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Mobile Passport (CBP auth.) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Mobile Passport (CBP auth.):
Step to Step Guide / Mobile Passport (CBP auth.) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Mobile Passport (CBP auth.)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rise of Darkness For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.