You can now play MobilePass by MoneyGram for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
MoneyGram MobilePass™ – Start on the app, finish in store with cash.
With MoneyGram’s MobilePass app, you can start your transaction via the app and finish in person at a MoneyGram location.
• Fill out your transaction information any time via the app.
• Visit your selected location within 24 hours to finish the transaction.
• Avoid completing paper forms at the store.
• See store cashier to complete your transaction. Don’t wait in line at the kiosk or the red phone.
• Control and enter your own information.
• App stores your information for easy repeat transactions.
How to download and run MobilePass by MoneyGram on your PC and Mac
MobilePass by MoneyGram For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install MobilePass by MoneyGram For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get MobilePass by MoneyGram For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For MobilePass by MoneyGram:
Step to Step Guide / MobilePass by MoneyGram For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘MobilePass by MoneyGram’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ozuna 🐻 Adivina la Canción de Ozuna For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.